Evil Geniuses in a Nutshell

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Friends

Cool Sites

Webcomics

Political Sites

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Once Again, Technology Wins

Blogging at school, through the firewall, is good.

What can I say about my life. Its good and yet its nerve-wracking at the same time. I go between positive enthusiasm and negative pessimism about my chances, and I don't think anybody knows how this is going to end up. Sometimes I have the urge just to shut out the world and sit in a little ball on the floor. Sometimes I want to sing and dance and laugh all the way down the road.

Yeah I'm crazy.

I guess what gnaws at me the most is the feeling of not being able to do anything - of caring inside, but not being able to show it for fear that its too soon for her. Of second guessing myself.

*sigh* but things that are easy aren't usually worth having eh? I'll live :).

Thanks for listening.

- Rob

// posted by Erin Chaos @ 9:32:00 p.m.

Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Get Firefox!