Evil Geniuses in a Nutshell

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Friends

Cool Sites

Webcomics

Political Sites

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Official renaming

The poem has been officially renamed "Reaching Deep..." Whenever I update the website next, the names there will reflect this change, though I probably won't update it til I have more poetry to put on (or another chapter of a story, hint hint).

Right, in other news.

My exams begin on Friday. I have them Friday (13th), Monday, Tuesday, Friday and then I'm done. One per day, always in the AM.

I had a blood test done yesterday and managed to bruise my arm by carrying heavy things (my bag) afterwards.

On a more mental/emotional/spiritual level, I am improving. Writing like that early this morning just sortof gave me a boost. I have a ways to go but I will make it where I want to be. I know I have it within me, it's just a matter of bringing it out, solidifying things, making choices (hint for those of you trying to interpret Reaching Deep - yes that's a choice), and the like. More on that once it settles in my mind.

*hugs to Andy*

Laterz all

// posted by Erin Chaos @ 9:09:00 a.m.

Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Get Firefox!