Evil Geniuses in a Nutshell

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Friends

Cool Sites

Webcomics

Political Sites

Wednesday, October 01, 2003

hey all

its wendsday isnt it? alright.

Today I spent most of the day writing my second story... not sure how good it is, scrabble said its great, but i dunno. I've sent it to all of you who read this blog and I think should have it... and i'm going to show it to Dark Angel in person when I see her next... or maybe the time after that... I dunno. Depends when I finish editing it. I've completed the first draft though.

Still planning on having a talk with my angel... dammit, I don't want to repeat myself, but thats all I've been thinking about lately.

later

// posted by Erin Chaos @ 8:30:00 p.m.

Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Get Firefox!